Delhi Legal Services Authority helps North East Students in the Capital
- Recent racist attacks on people from North East have become a great concern for India which boasts the concept of diversity in the country.
- Delhi Legal Services Authority helps North East Students in the Capital has decided to find a root cause for the attacks on the people from North East in association with North East students and secretaries of 11 districts of Delhi.
- Interestingly DLSA has studied the racial attacks on Indians in Australia and found that Indians didn’t mingle with Australians to understand their culture and society.
- DLSA has associated with resident welfare associations of the areas where people from NE live in more numbers and also sensitize the local people.
- National and State Legal Service Authorities –Functions
- Racial Divide or Regional Divide?