- Central Petroleum Ministry officials visit Mysore to examine implementation of Direct Benefit Transfer for LPG (DBTL) in the city,
- DBTL seeks to ensure halt to diversion of LPG cylinders and transfer of subsidised amount to genuine consumers’ bank accounts through Aadhaar.
- In view of SC order on ensuring subsidy to non-Aadhaar card holders as well DBTL has been put on hold
- Officials to visit cities to get feedback on DBTL, to present report on scheme working to authorities
- Officials visited Thiruvananthapuram , after Mysore to go to other cities, some cases of irregularities have come to light
- Need for setting up a centralised system to address consumers complaints underlined.
- Direct Benefit Transfer
- Single Window Services