- To ensure uniformity in quality of equipments and security infrastructure within CISF units , a standardisation procedure to be adopted by the force
- CISF to adopt detailed specifications for equipments and security infrastructure in future to get the required, technologically advanced equipment
- CISF to press for time bound rectification of operational issues in security infrastructure by the suppliers themselves
- CISF envisages review of quality of equipments and security infrastructure from time to time and replace them with better ones if necessary
- Help of technical experts to be taken to formulate standardisation norms.
- Read at: http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-national/tp-newdelhi/cisf-for-standardisation-of-technical-equipment-security-infrastructure/article6014529.ece
- Police Reforms
- Police Modernisation