- Apportioning process of funds for current financial year as per Finance Commission between Telangana and AP to be expedited.
- Union govt to apportion the funds in accordance of population and other parameters.
- Award of Finance Commission to be in force till March 31, 2015
- 14th Finance Commission to come into force from April 1, remain in force till March 31, 2020
- Proposals regarding finances etc cleared by the Cabinet will be sent to President for his green signal
- Finance Commission to suggest steps on devolution of tax revenue from Centre to states, grants to panchayats and corporations.
- Finance Commission
- Devolution of Funds