- Vasundhara Raje, the Chief Minister of Rajasthan has accused the Government of Haryana for violating the water treaty, and has asked the center for mediation into the matter.
- Rajasthan has not been getting its legitimate share of water from the Yamuna River, although the water agreement was signed before 20 years.
- She has cited the Yamuna River Board (UYRB) data, according to which Rajasthan has been getting only 1% of the Yamuna water, when their legitimate share should actually be 9%.
- Haryana, on the other hand has been over-utilising or usurping the water by more than 21%. Although their legitimate allocation stands at 48%, they have been using 69% of the water.
- In the year 2007, the Upper Yamuna Review Committee had also reconfirmed that Rajasthan was not getting its rightful share of water. It is mentioned in the report which they had submitted to the Union Ministry of Water Resources.
- Water sharing between states & conflicts.
- River Boards.