CBI To Probe Rolls-Royce Defence Deal
- Defence deals in India have been in the news for wrong reasons. After making a deal worth thousand crores, there have been always allegations of corruption and kickbacks.
- Defence Ministry ordered a CBI in to the alleged kickbacks and unfair means of trade practice.
- Deal with Rolls-Royce: to supply aircraft engines to HAL
- Purpose of engines: To be used in aircrafts used for training purposes.
- Defence Deals with foreign firms
- Corruption in Defence Deals