- BMTC’s move to increase efficiency and revenue of its bus fleet through Intelligent Transport System (ITS) in Bangalore flops
- Pilot project in this regard at BMTC Yelahanka bus depot has remained on paper
- Integration of electronic ticketing machines and Global Positioning System (GPS) instruments yet to take place, 210-250 so far fitted with GPS
- BMTC selected Trimax for installing ITS against agreed payment of Rs. 69 crore in a monthly EMI for a period of five years
- Project will be implemented now by October instead of May.
- Intelligent Transport System (ITS)
- Global Positioning System (GPS)
- Electronic Ticketing