Bihar Is India’s Fastest Growing State
- According to data released by Central Statistics Office (CSO) on growth rate of all states-Bihar became the fastest growing state with SGDP growing at 15.05% during 2012-13.
- Much applauded state Gujarat stood at sixth place (7.96%) and Madhya Pradesh, Kerala, Goa and Odisha stood behind Bihar respectively.
- All India economic growth was recorded at 4.47% during 2012-13.
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP)
- State GDP
- GDP Growth Rate
- Gross National Product (GNP)