- Earlier it used to take a week to a month to get Birth Certificate. Now, Death certificates will be available in less than 3 days.
- Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike (BBMP), with help from NIC, has developed a software which ensures that Birth certificate is issued at the time of birth, in the hospital itself.
- Details of Birth and Death is sent to BBMP, verified, sent back to hospitals, which is later handed over to concerned people.
- Around 27 centers are set up in case corrections are required.
- E-Governance, benefits of E-Governance