Bangalore And Singapore Agree For “Police Exchange” Programme
- Bangalore Police and Singapore police have agreed for Police Exchange programme where police form both cities would learn from each other.
- Singapore which is known for best traffic management has agreed to train Bangalore police in Traffic Management and inturn Bangalore police will train Singapore police in riot handling and cyber crime investigation.
- The meeting was facilitated by Bangalore based company named Samanvay Consulting Private Ltd under its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
- Police Exchange Programme
- Traffic Management in India
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)