Baluchis walk 3300 kms to highlight their situation
- Baluchistan region has been on the burner since decades. Ethnic and communal violence are on rise.
- Baluchis who have lost their loved ones in the struggle are helpless because of inaction of Pakistan Government to find the missing people.
- To highlight their plight a group of men and women marched all the way from Quetta to Islamabad showcasing photographs of missing persons.
- Despite threats from extremists, they marched to capital undaunted and scheduled to meet UN Working Group in Islamabad to raise their plight in the International Community.
- Baluchistan march for justice