- Despite being warned the relatives of missing persons started their march from Baloch to Rawalpindi for justice.
- The Baloch march from Quetta en route Islamabad broke the old-record of Mahatma Gandhi who walked from Ahmedabad to Dandi.
- The founder head ‘Qadir Baloch’ presented the records of disappeared young men and even women of Baloch since 2001. He even mentioned that they were picked by the security agencies.
- The marchers intend to present their demands to the United Nations in Islamabad, raising awareness about human rights violations in Balochistan and demand the recovery of missing relatives.
- The participants were constantly threatened stating they will not be allowed to present their demands to the U.N.
- Mr. Baloch’s son, a political worker was also picked up and years later his dead body was found in a village bordering Iran.
- Various civil society organisations and human rights activists of the federal capital are also participating by conveying that the march is Constitutional, legal, peaceful.
- Balochistan March for justice
- Dandi March