- UP’s border with Nepal sealed in view of second phase of polling for Lok Sabha and to ensure peaceful polls
- Administration in UP and Nepal discuss security measures to be taken for the purpose
- Another 21, apart for existing 33 SSB border posts have been arranged along the Indo-Nepal border.
- No permission to cross border except for marriage and in case of illness.
- Border often is used for smuggling arms, ammunitions. Two militants recently arrested in Gorakhpur near border.
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- India Nepal Bilateral Relations