- State govt’s healthcare programme for all above poverty line (APL) – Rajiv Arogyasri – started 5 months ago turns out to be a damp squib
- Corporate hospitals refusal to be a party to the scheme of providing highquality healthcare at minimum rates derails the scheme
- Suvarna Arogya Suraksha Trust (SAST) implementing agency for scheme blamed poll related transfers of officials for the delay
- As per scheme all ration card holders to have access to treatment worth Rs 1.5 lakh at low cost
- Private hospitals say refusal to be part of scheme has to do with declining profit margins and disruption of services.
- Rajiv Arogyasri healthcare programme
- Healthcare Schemes in Karnataka