Mobile Tower Radiations Do Not Impact Health – WHO Tells India
- WHO is conducting a project of electromagnetic field (EMF), and want India to participate in it. The reason is there are certain myths which are spreading in the whole country, about radiations of mobile phone tower having negative impacts on public health.
- Health and other departments must stay alert, because some people will spread false rumors for making their own gains. Also, these departments should provide proper information and advice to people.
- Health effects of electromagnetic radiation on humans have been examined by WHO from the last 18 years.
- In spite of conducting extensive research for such a long time, they haven’t found any evidence to prove the negative effects caused due to exposure of electromagnetic radiations on humans.
- Electromagnetic field (EMF)
- World Health Organisation (WHO)