- Amicus Curiae alleges mismanagement of Sree Padmanabha Swamy temple wealth, seeks audit of same by Ex- CAG of India Vinod Rai.
- Amicus Curiae report seeks SC directive to temple trustee and family members to keep away from daily management of temple works
- Audit of temple, allied institutions’ management in last 25 years, Rai to take possession of and seal trust properties’ papers suggested
- Kallara ‘B’ opened in past to take photos of jewelleries by royal family, done to sell them to prospective buyers, not for safety, alleged
- Planned extraction of gold by persons at highest level, doubt raised by gold plating machines around, State against probing this, alleged.
- Amicus Curiae
- Types of Audit
- Supreme Court (SC)