- AAP has alleged that BJP and Congress have been turning a blind eye to the previous Sheila Dikshit Govt for not seeking the sanctions from the Central Government before the tabling of 13 finance bills in the assembly, over the last 4 years.
- They includes Rights of Citizens to Time-bound Delivery of Services Act – 2011, Delhi Geo Spatial Data Infra Management Act- 2011, Delhi Tax on Luxuries Act – 2011 & 10 other Bills related to VAT & amendments to VAT from 2010 to 2013
- On the other hand, both those parties have been quite vociferous in raising objections at the tabling of Lokpal Bill by the AAP in the Delhi Assembly.
- Constitutional Provision versus Standing Orders.
- Constitutional status of Delhi National Capital Region.