- Birth of Telangana as a new state, struggle and along wait has resulted fruitfully for Telengana
- Both Andhra Pradesh and Telengana can together solve a lot of issues, if they work hand in hand then the outstanding issues can be resolved
- Hyderabad is a joint capital for the next 10 years
- New staff, sharing power, water management can be managed through the available mechanism
- K. Chandrasekhar Rao the new CM for Telengana and N. Chandrababu Naidu as Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh
- Andhra Pradesh was one State where the Lok Sabha election was dominated by a ‘local’ issue: the bifurcation of the State.
- Both the Mr. Rao and Mr. Naidu will serve their States well if they adopt, as suggested by Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan, a consultative process in dispute resolution.
- Read at: http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-opinion/a-historic-opportunity/article6073299.ece