- Dr R.L.Bhat’s book ‘Rationalized Roman for Kashmiri’ points out the way to scientifically modify English alphabets for writing Kashmiri language.
- No special fonts are required for this, and it can be achieved by using Microsoft word or even just a Type-Writer.
- This will help Kashmiri younger generation to stick on to their mother tongue.
- The underlying principles of Brahmi alphabets are applied to English letters, formulated in a logical manner, which has resulted in designing of an easy, adjustable scheme.
- This RRK scheme can be used for Urdu, Hindi, Dogri and many other languages.
- 8th Schedule