9.3 Contributions of anthropology to the understanding of regionalism, communalism, and ethnic and political movements.
* Critically examine the concept of communalism and its relevance for multi-religious and multi-ethnic polity of India. (20Marks 2015)
* Factors contributing to communalism. (15Marks – 2011)
* Analyze the factors influencing tribal regionalism, citing Indian examples. (30 Marks — 2010)
* In what ways has anthropology contributed to the understanding of ethnic and political movements in India? (60 Marks — 2009)
* Revivalistic Movements. (S.N – 2008)
* What IS regionalism? Evaluate how regionalism has stimulated political movements in India. (L.Q 2003)
* Discuss the significance of the regionalism and communalism in Indian context and its role in ethno political movements in the Present political system. (L.Q – 1997)